Services provided through our partners
- The technical inspection of the natural gas usage installation and of the gas boiler (VTP CT) is per-formed at maximum 2 year intervals or upon your request, for an additional inspection.
- The turnaround of the natural gas usage installation is performed periodically, at maximum 10 year intervals, after suspending the use of the installation for over 6 months, after any event that might have affected the installation or upon your request.
- Installation of solenoid valves with gas detectors, in the existing household gas usage installations.
- Checking the operation of measurement, control, regulation and safety equipment.
- No voltage in the house, faults at the fuses installed in the distribution board;
- Turnarounds of the electrical installation for electric water heaters and electric hand dryers;
- Checking the electrical wiring, no voltage at the sockets;
- Faults of any kind at the electrical wiring up to the meter;
- Faults at the distribution boards;
- Non-operating lighting fixtures;
- Short-circuit in the operating installation;
- Replacement of faulty parts;
- Low and medium voltage indoor electrical circuits;