EACH MONTH – Same invoice
The same fixed monthly invoice for natural gas, all taxes included, at the lowest price.
Dividing your annual invoice by 12 months is a great advantage provided by RESTART ENERGY. During the winter months, invoices are very high and put pressure on your budget. This way, you’ll no longer have unpleasant surprises and this is how we try to help you truly enjoy winter!
- Classic invoicing
Fixed price guaranteed for 12 months.
The decision to switch your supplier protects you against gas price increases for one year!
Good choices provide safety to you and your family. The natural gas plans from Restart Energy have ZERO price changes for 12 months from contracting.
10% average annual savings compared to the regulated price
So that you can know exactly how much you consume, you get a very low price, saving on average 10% each year, compared to the regulated price.
Our goal is for all RESTART ENERGY clients to be satisfied with their decision. Together, we will correctly assess the consumption required by your home, so that the value of your gas invoice can be accurate and we can obtain the best prices for your family.
We provide you access to authorized teams from Restart Energy partners for the mandatory in-spection of gas burners.
No more worries for the mandatory inspection of the boiler and other gas burners.
Every time a gas burner or boiler inspection is closing, you have an extra task of finding a team to do this. This is no longer your business. RESTART ENERGY comes to your rescue, through its authorized teams that will do the inspection for you, as promptly as possible. Contact us, and we’ll send a specialized team to your home. Simple, isn’t it?
Priority access to the RESTART 24H emergency service or through the online portal/mobile app
We’re constantly in touch with you through the online portal, the mobile app and RESTART 24H.
Our goal is to have a permanent dialogue, to understand your needs and to proactively help you when needed. You can contact us by phone or online through the web portal or mobile app.
Emergency/distribution faults call center, 24/7
You can call us 24/7 for emergencies.
If you encounter any gas supply service or distribution system issue, please notify it at the following telephone number: 0749 225 457. We provide support for solving the issue as soon as possible.
At Restart Energy, our goal is to provide you with the freedom of choosing how to pay your invoices. This is why we have available several payment methods:
- Online, on restartenergy.ro no need to log in to your
- Using the client portal, in your client account.
- Using the mobile app myRestart Android IOS.
- Payment order, bank transfer or direct debit into the Restart Energy One S.R.L. account no. RO78BTRLRONCRT0329369901 opened at Banca Transilvania or into account no. RO87BRDE360SV04300923600 opened at BRD.
- Using the cash devices (MFM/APT) located in the over 540 branches of Băncii Transilvania and over 818 branches of B.R.D Bank.,throughout the country.
- Using the Internet Banking, Mobile and Phone Banking platforms provided by Banca Transilvania and BRD Bank. (payment method available exclusively to the clients of Transilvania Bank and B.R.D. Bank);
- At BRD offices:
– Cash office – bar code;
– Bank transfer;
– Intra-bank direct debit;
– Inter-bank direct debit;
– ROBO (bar code scanning);
- At BCR offices:
– Payment order, bank transfer or intra-bank direct debit into the Restart Energy One SRL account no. RO81RNCB0249152861980001 opened at BCR.;
– Using the cash devices (MFM/APT) located in the over 560 BCR branches throughout the country;
– Using the Click/Touch 24 Banking platforms provided by BCR (payment method available exclusively to BCR clients).
- At the RomanianPost offices.;
- At the postal workers in the rural areas.
- At terminal networksPayPoint, Payzone si Zebra Pay. Look for the locations closest to you: PayPoint, Payzone, Zebra Pay;
- At the payment center Un-doi;
- Using the Orange Money.
Because this way you’ll know exactly how much you have to pay each month and you’ll be able to better plan your expenses. You will also understand what is written in the energy invoice.
Few Romanians know that now, you have the freedom to switch your electricity supplier, FREE OF CHARGE. This means that if you’re not satisfied with your current supplier or wish to get better price quotes, you can do this just by pressing a button. Switching your supplier means no interruption in the service and no risks for the end consumer. You will benefit from lower-priced energy and gas, provided at the same level of quality, while saving up to 20% from the cost of your invoices.
Switching the supplier is free of charge for the client. The new supplier will take care of all the steps required for the switch.
According to the law, this does not prevent you from switching your supplier. Still, the supplier you haven’t paid your debt to will be entitled to initiate legal proceedings in order to recover such outstanding amounts.
You will not have to deal with an interruption of electricity or natural gas due to switching your sup-plier. The energy and gas supply installation will not be subject to any changes, so there’s no reason to suspend the supply.
This switch takes 21 days from the time you notify your current supplier on your intention to switch suppliers. After submitting the standard notification to your current supplier, the new supplier will take care of all the necessary steps.
Your current supplier is not entitled to apply penalties for your decision to switch suppliers. On the contrary, you might get a better price or better conditions.
This will not affect you in any way through energy or gas outages or legal proceedings. If the new supplier doesn’t stay long on the market, you’ll be taken over by a last resort supplier; afterwards, you’ll once again be able to choose your desired supplier.
The supplier is not entitled to increase the prices during the contractual term. The potential increases that could be applied (for energy transport, energy distribution, green certificates, etc.) are directly controlled by ANRE (Romanian Energy Regulatory Authority) and affects consumers regardless of the supplier they have concluded electricity agreements with.