At Restart Energy our goal is to provide you with the freedom of choosing how to pay your invoices.
- Online, on restartenergy.ro no need to log in to your
- Using the client portal, in your client account.
- Using the mobile app myRestart Android IOS.
- Payment order, bank transfer or direct debit into the Restart Energy One SA account no. RO78BTRLRONCRT0329369901 opened at Banca Transilvania or into account no. RO87BRDE360SV04300923600 opened at BRD.
- Using the cash devices (MFM/APT) located in the over 540 branches of Băncii Transilvania and over 818 branches of B.R.D Bank.,throughout the country.
- Using the Internet Banking, Mobile and Phone Banking platforms provided by Banca Transilvania and BRD Bank. (payment method available exclusively to the clients of Transilvania Bank and B.R.D. Bank);
- At BRD offices:
– Cash office – bar code;
– Bank transfer;
– Intra-bank direct debit;
– Inter-bank direct debit;
– ROBO (bar code scanning);
- At BCR offices:
– Payment order, bank transfer or intra-bank direct debit into the Restart Energy One SA account no. RO81RNCB0249152861980001 opened at BCR.;
– Using the cash devices (MFM/APT) located in the over 560 BCR branches throughout the country;
– Using the Click/Touch 24 Banking platforms provided by BCR (payment method available exclusively to BCR clients).
- At the UNICREDIT BANK offices:
– IBAN RO60BACX0000001487822000 ;
Currently, the following payment methods are functional:
– collection at BNA by barcode scanning / collection via Mobile Banking;
- INTESA SANPAOLO BANK, bank transfer into the account no. RO42WBAN024596095538RO08;
- At the Romanian Post offices.;
- At the postal workers in the rural areas.
- At terminal networks PayPoint, si Selfpay. Look for the locations closest to you: PayPoint, Selfpay;
- Using bitcoin through Selfpay;
- At the payment center Un-doi;
- Using the Orange Money.
- Using the MobilPay Wallet App